Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Challenge

So today begins another new year of my life, I turned 22 on the 22nd. This year I've decided to set myself a challenge: to document a full year through photographs. The plan is to take and post one photograph per day showing the everyday places and people around me. I'm hoping this will allow me to improve my photography and allow me to explore different styles. The majority, if not all, of the photographs will be shot on my phone using the inbuilt camera and various camera apps and using as little editing as possible (give or take the app effects).

So here goes with my first picture:


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I look forward with interest to watching the series develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. You have set yourself quite a task.

    I will be watching with interest as it is something I know I should do but never manage to achieve.

    ReplyDelete